PENTAX K-S1 - Overview
- 20 MP stabilised CMOS sensor with AA filter-less
- Advanced anti moire function
- Sensitivity up to 51 200 ISO
- Full HD recording with 30 fps frame rate, H.264 codec
- Continuous shooting 5.4 fps
- Shutter speed 1/6000 sec.
Advanced functions capture light with complete freedom for a satisfying shot.
The light interface "Indicator Lamps" intuitively guides operations.
Prepare yourself for a new style of expression where you can hold light in your hand. Introducing the PENTAX K-S1.
Resolution and moiré reduction, two uses in one
Anti-Aliasing Filter Simulator
The low-pass filterless design maximizes resolution from the CMOS image sensor. This model is also equipped with the PENTAX-original Anti-Aliasing Filter Simulator function which reduces moiré that occurs due to tiny drive operations of the sensor. Two merits are obtained from this one unit.
* Sufficient effects are obtained when shooting at shutter speeds slower than 1/1000 sec. Also, this function cannot be used when taking "HDR" photos.
Light communicates camera status
Specifications read more
|Type - Camera Type||
TTL autofocus, auto-exposure SLR digital-still camera with built-in retractable P-TTL flash
AA Filter Simulator: Moiré reduction using SR unit. OFF/Type1/Type2/Bracket
|Lens - Mount||PENTAX KAF2 bayonet mount (AF coupler, lens information contacts, K-mount with power contacts)|
|Sensor - Type||CMOS with primary color filter|
|Sensor - Effective Pixels||approx. 20.12MP|
|Body - Height||92.5mm|
|Body - Width||120mm|
|Body - Depth||
|Body - Weight||
Approx. 558g (Including dedicated battery and 1x SD Memory Card),
Approx. 498g (body only)