Please send your PENTAX product directly to our authorised Service Centre at:
Johnsons Photopia Ltd
Newcastle under Lyme
Tel: +44 (0) 1782 753350
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
How should I return my repair?
- Please ensure your product is securely packed to ensure safe transit to JP Service Solutions
- We recommend return via a recorded delivery service. Please also ensure that the contents are insured as PENTAX RICOH IMAGING UK LTD cannot be held responsible for damage that are incurred during transit.
- Please enclose your proof of purchase with your product (if proof of purchase is not included may lead to an estimate being issued automatically)
- Please provide your contact details (including address, telephone number and email address if applicable)
- A brief description of the problem
- Sample images to help illustrate the problem
What happens once my repair has been received at JP Service Solutions?
- It will be registered and allocated unique job reference
- Passed to a fully trained PENTAX technician for inspection
- Once the fault has been identified, confirmed and adheres to our Warranty conditions, it will then processed for repair
- If the repair is not covered under the Warranty conditions, a free of charge estimate will be sent to you for approval
- Should you wish to proceed with the estimate, you are requested to contact JP Service Solutions directly to arrange payment. Once payment is received, your product will be processed for repair and despatched directly to your nominated address on completion.
- Should you wish to decline the estimate, please contact JP Service Solutions directly to arrange the return of your product.
Please note: A fee will be charged to cover the shipping costs.
- Your product will be shipped directly to your nominated address
- All repairs are guaranteed for 6 months