WG-5 GPS - Overview
Superior image depiction under extreme conditions.
- Sophisticated GPS function
- 16 MP Back-illuminated CMOS sensor and Full HD Video
- Waterproof to 14m, Shockproof to 2.2m, Crushproof to a pressure up to 100kg, Coldproof down to –10°C
- 25mm Wide-angle and 4X Optical Zoom lens
- Equivalent 35mm : 25 - 100mm, large aperture F.2 (W)
- Macro shooting down to just 1 cm
- 6 LED placed around the lens to avoid shadows on macro photos
- Full range of outdoor accessories
Superior depiction and mobility.
Superior image depiction under extreme conditions. The new WG-5 GPS.
Optimal for capturing night scenes, underwater scenes, and fast moving subjects.
Equipped with a high-performance lens with a maximum aperture 2.0.
The camera has superior brightness with the folded optic zoom lens and is equipped with a high-performance 4.0x optical zoom lens of maximum aperture 2.0.
Since the lens is bright, the sensitivity is suppressed even when shooting with the same shutter speed and allows recording in high image quality in dark scenes.
High Sensitivity Backside Illumination CMOS Image Sensor
Backside Illumination CMOS
|Equipped with a backside illuminated 1/2.3 CMOS image sensor with excellent light receiving efficiency.
Offers images with low noise and superior resolution with high definition of approximately 16,000,000 effective pixels.
A tough model that withstands the harshest conditions. Waterproof to a depth of 14 m and shockproof up to 2.2 m
● Waterproof: Conforms to the IPX8, JIS protection level 8 ● Dustproof: Conforms to the IP6X, JIS protection level 6 ● Shockproof: Measured using RICOH IMAGING in-house testing standards (against a fall from a height of 2.2 meters, onto a surface of 5cm-thick plywood), conforming to Method 516.5-Shock of the MIL-Standard 810F ● Freezeproof: When the temperature of the use environment drops, the number of available shots will decrease ● Crushproof: Following RICOH IMAGING testing standards
|Equipped with a sub LCD that allows display of pressure using the internal pressure sensor and other high level features.|
Equipped with the sensor shift type shake reduction.
Various shooting modes that support high image quality
[Auto Picture Mode] The camera automatically recognizes scenes and sets an optimal shooting mode. You can capture beautiful photos through automatic camera operations.
[Vibrant] [Reversal] Newly equipped with reputable image finish modes of PENTAX single lens reflex cameras.
[Underwater Mode] More natural colors during underwater shooting due to optimization of white balance. Equipped with a new flash function exclusive to this mode.
[Landscape Mode] Landscape mode, that efficiently captures the greens of trees and blues of the sky, has been further developed.
Specifications read more
|Type - Camera Type||
Water proof, dust, sand, crash, cold, pression proof digital compact
|Sensor - Type||
|Sensor - Effective Pixels||
Approx. 16.0 megapixels
|Body - Height||
|Body - Width||
|Body - Depth||3.2 cm|
|Body - Weight||